Welcome to the Toddler Red Room
Thank you for choosing Northstar Montessori! Our hope is that your child’s time at Northstar will be some of the best memories of their lifetime!
I am Ms. Shawn and I will be your toddler’s lead teacher this year. Ms. Ghinwa and Ms. Emily are the assistants in the Red Room. We strive to provide an environment where your child will feel loved and accepted for who they are, encouraged to follow their interests, and start making their first friendships. Over the course of the next year, I am looking forward to helping your child to become increasingly independent and to acquire the self-help skills and language needed to be successful in the primary classrooms.
Red Room Teachers
Ms. Shawn Lead TeacherRead More
Ms. Shawn is the lead teacher in the Red Room Toddler classroom as well as one of the directors at Northstar.
Ms. Emily TeacherRead More
Hi my name is Emily Glaser, I am from Adrian Michigan. This will be my second year at Northstar as a teacher in the Red Room.
Ms. Ghinwa TeacherRead More
My name is Ghinwa Mikdashi, I’m 23 years old, and I moved to the States a year ago from Beirut, Lebanon.
Drop Off/Pick Up Information
Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times and to drop off by 8:45
- Children dropped off before 8:00 can be dropped off in the lobby.
- From 8:00-8:30 the infants will either be in the infant room (1st door) or Toddler room (2nd door)
- Teachers will be there to greet you.Location: Drop off is at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Teachers will take children in to wash hands and take temperatures.
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- Pick up before 4:00 or during inclement weather: at the second door to the left of the main entrance
- Pick up at 4:00 the children can be picked up at the toddler door last door to the left of the entrance or on the playground.
- Children will have their belongings with them.