Welcome to Northstar Montessori Preschool
Northstar Montessori, under the direction of Tami Elliott, has been providing quality care for children in the Saline area for over 18 years. At our location on West Russell Street, we provide a safe, loving, home-like environment for children to learn and grow, using the Montessori method.
Our families include children from 6 weeks to 12 years old. We are an independently-owned and operated business, who’s number one priority is the success of your child.
420 West Russell Street
Saline, MI 48176
7:30 a.m - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
The families we serve are ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
New Family Enrollment Information
Families who are enrolling at Northstar need to complete the following Steps:
- Register your child or children on the waitlist
- Schedule a Tour
- Complete the Registration Forms
- Provide Health Appraisal and Vaccination forms
You will be receiving an invitation to download the Procare Connect app. This app is a complete parent engagement solution that will give parents a look into their children’s day-to-day activities – from tracking developmental milestones to sharing photos and videos to enabling two-way communication. We use Procare connect as our communication tool to provide a secure and contactless environment. Eliminating unnecessary foot traffic into the center keeping a safer environment for staff and children.
- Please provide your child with a healthy morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack everyday
- The lunch box needs to be labeled with the child’s name and the date each day
- We are a peanut/nut free facility
- Infant bottles and food must be labeled with
- Child’s first and last name
- Formula or Breastmilk
- Every Wednesday we order cheese pizza from Domino’s Pizza
- The price per child is $2.50
- Please pay cash in the box in the vestibule weekly, monthly or yearly
Monthly orders will be available in the lobby and on their website: Scholastic Books Please place orders online: School Code:GZHT7
We go outside daily unless extreme weather conditions prohibit it. Please bring your children prepared for the weather during each season.
- Winter: winter coat, snow pants, boots, hat, gloves
- Spring: weather appropriate gear - coat, boots, hat
- Summer: outdoor shoes (no flip flops)
- Fall: weather appropriate gear - coat, hat, gloves, boots
- Provide at least two sets of spare weather appropriate clothing and a pair of indoor shoes at all times
- Be sure to label your child’s belongings
Childcare Only (must sign up if your child will be present)Date: Aug 30Time: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PMCalendar: Northstar Calendar
Childcare Only (must sign up if your child will be present)Date: Aug 31Time: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PMCalendar: Northstar Calendar
Childcare Only (must sign up if your child will be present)Date: Sep 1Time: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PMCalendar: Northstar Calendar
Teacher Preparation Day (No Students, Teachers Only Childcare Available)Date: Sep 2Calendar: Northstar Calendar
2 Septhru Sep 3
Preparation Day (No Students, Teachers Only)Date: Sep 2 - Sep 3Calendar: Northstar CalendarChild care Available
Teacher Preparation Day (No Students, Teachers Only Childcare Available)Date: Sep 3Calendar: Northstar Calendar