Welcome to the Preschool Blue Room
Thank you for choosing Northstar Montessori! Our hope is that your child’s time at Northstar will be some of the best memories of their lifetime!
About the Blue Room
Hello, I am Ms. Jennifer and I’d like to welcome you to the Blue Room. Miss Chelsea will be assisting in our classroom, and we hope you are as excited as we are to begin this school year!
A lot of love and attention went into designing our Montessori classroom in order to provide a supportive and safe environment suited for creativity and learning. The materials build on each other in a sequence that is both unique and universal for each child’s individual needs and desires as they progress. Children love meaningful work and it gives them a feeling of connection with themselves, each other, and our community.
It is our goal to foster empathetic, respectful, and independent thinkers through fun and engaging hands-on-work. In our classroom, it is encouraged to ask Why? How? What for? We want investigative minds! We will also be practicing kindness and courtesy, and encouraging life-long problem solving skills.
Always feel free to reach out with any questions through the Procare app or Send an Email below.
We look forward to being a partner in your child’s growth and learning this year.
Blue Room Teachers
Ms. Jenelle TeacherRead More
Hello my name is Jenelle Austin and I’m one of your child’s preschool teachers. I’ve been teaching at Northstar for almost 8 years.
Ms. Julianne Teacher
Hello my name is Julianne Weber. I’ve taught middle school students for nine years and I am excited to join the Northstar Montessori team.
Drop Off/Pick Up Information
Parents sign children in on computers in the vestibule or with the QR code.
Drop off (by 8:45 am)
- Drop off before 7:45 will be in the lobby
- Drop off after 7:45 will be on the playground in the backyard or the child’s classroom
- Children can take their belongings with them.
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
Pick up information
- Pick up before 4:00 or in inclement weather will be on the playground
- Pick up after 4:00 will be from their classroom door around the back.
- Please remember to sign your child out on the computer or with the QR code.