Welcome to the Toddler Orange Room
Thank you for choosing Northstar Montessori! Our hope is that your child’s time at Northstar will be some of the best memories of their lifetime!
In the Montessori Toddler classroom, we provide a prepared environment for your children so they can become independent individuals. They learn self-care, caring for their environment and caring for others in the classroom.
- Children learn how to be self-sufficient in putting their belongings away
- Shoes, coats, bookbags, lunch boxes and cleaning up after snacks and lunch.
- Children learn how to take care of their environment:
- Watering the plants, washing tables and sweeping the floors.
- Children learn self-care
- Wiping their faces after a meal and washing hands.
- Toileting- pulling up and down their pants on their own
- Putting their shoes, coats, hats, gloves, boots and socks on.
- Being Kind to our friends and all living creatures are taught in our classroom.
Orange Room Teachers
Ms. Andrea Lead TeacherRead More
Hello my name is Andrea Stamper. I have worked at Northstar Montessori for 7 years now. I am the Lead Teacher in the Orange Class.
Ms. Cari TeacherRead More
Ms. Cari grew up in Saline and now lives in Dexter.
Ms. Cassie TeacherRead More
Hi! My name is Cassie and I’ve been working at Northstar Montessori for a little over 2 years.
Drop off/Pick Up Information
Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- Children dropped off before 8:00 can be dropped off in the lobby.
- From 8:00-8:30 the toddlers will be in the Toddler Room (2nd door)
- Drop off is at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times and to drop off by 8:45
- Teachers will take children in to wash hands and take temperatures.
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
- Pick up before 4:00 at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Pick up after 4:00: the children can be picked up on the playground.
- Pick up during inclement weather at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Children will have their belongings with them.