Welcome to the Toddler Pink Room
Thank you for choosing Northstar Montessori! Our hope is that your child’s time at Northstar will be some of the best memories of their lives!
In the Montessori Toddler classroom, we provide a prepared environment for your children so they can become independent individuals.
- They learn self-care, caring for their environment and caring for others in the classroom.
- They learn how to be self-sufficient in putting their belongings away:
- Shoes, coats, bookbags, lunch boxes and cleaning up after snacks and lunch.
- They learn how to take care of their environment:
- Watering the plants, washing tables and sweeping the floors.
- They learn self-care:
- Wiping their faces after a meal and washing hands.
- Toileting- pulling up and down their pants on their own
- Putting their shoes, coats, hats, gloves, boots and socks on.
- Being Kind to our friends and all living creatures are taught in our classroom.
We are excited to start our new school year in the Pink Room.
Pink Room Teachers
Ms. Annie Lead TeacherRead More
Ms. Annie is the Lead Teacher in the Pink Room. She has her Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development and is in her second year working towards her Montessori Infant and Toddler Certification.
Ms. Jordan TeacherRead More
Miss Jordan is one of the assistant teachers in the Pink Room. She has already obtained her Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Ms. Yasmin Teacher
Drop off/Pick up information
Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- Children dropped off before 8:00 can be dropped off in the lobby.
- From 8:00-8:30 the toddlers will be in the Toddler room (2nd door)
- Drop off is at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Parents are asked to wear a mask at all times and to drop off by 8:45
- Teachers will take children in to wash hands and take temperatures.
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
- Pick up before 4:00 at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Pick up after 4:00: the children can be picked up on the playground.
- Pick up during inclement weather at the second door to the left of the main entrance.
- Children will have their belongings with them.