Welcome to the Toddler Pink Room
Thank you for choosing Northstar Montessori! Our hope is that your child’s time at Northstar will be some of the best memories of their lives!
In the Montessori Toddler classroom, we provide a prepared environment for your children so they can become independent individuals.
- They learn self-care, caring for their environment and caring for others in the classroom.
- They learn how to be self-sufficient in putting their belongings away:
- Shoes, coats, bookbags, lunch boxes and cleaning up after snacks and lunch.
- They learn how to take care of their environment:
- Watering the plants, washing tables and sweeping the floors.
- They learn self-care:
- Wiping their faces after a meal and washing hands.
- Toileting- pulling up and down their pants on their own
- Putting their shoes, coats, hats, gloves, boots and socks on.
- Being Kind to our friends and all living creatures are taught in our classroom.
We are excited to start our new school year in the Pink Room.
Pink Room Teachers
Ms. Shawn Lead TeacherRead More
Ms. Shawn is the lead teacher in the Pink Room Toddler classroom as well as one of the directors at Northstar.
Ms. Jordan TeacherRead More
Ms. Jordan is one of the assistant teachers in the Pink Room. She has already obtained her Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Ms. Nicole Teacher
Hello Parents! My name is Nicole. For the past 11 years I was a nanny for 2 families. I had the pleasure of getting to know 4 children.
Drop off/Pick up information
All parents are asked to sign their child in and out using the computers in the vestibule or the QR code at drop off/pick up point and a personal cell phone.
Drop Off (by 8:45 AM)
- Drop off before 7:45 will be in the lobby,
- Drop off between 7:45-8:30 will be in the Pink Room (brown door on the left side of the building; code is 321)
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
- Pick up before 4:00 will be at the in the Pink Room (brown door on the left side of the building; code is 321)
- Pick up after 4:00 will be on the playground (back left side)
- Pick up during inclement weather will be at the in the Pink Room (brown door on the left side of the building; code is 321)
- At pick up belongings will be right inside the classroom door
- Please remember to sign your child out on the computer or with the QR code.