The Green Room
In the Montessori Toddler classroom, we provide a prepared environment for your children so they can become independent individuals. They learn self-care, caring for their environment and caring for others in the classroom.
- Children learn how to be self-sufficient in putting their belongings away
- Shoes, coats, bookbags, lunch boxes and cleaning up after snacks and lunch.
- Children learn how to take care of their environment:
- Watering the plants, washing tables and sweeping the floors.
- Children learn self-care
- Wiping their faces after a meal and washing hands.
- Toileting- pulling up and down their pants on their own
- Putting their shoes, coats, hats, gloves, boots and socks on.
- Being Kind to our friends and all living creatures are taught in our classroom.
Ms. Emily Lead TeacherRead More
Hi my name is Emily Glaser, I am from Adrian Michigan but currently live in Ann Arbor MI.
Ms. Cassie TeacherRead More
Hi! My name is Cassie Siedlik and I've been working at Northstar for 3 years. I'm from Kentucky, where I graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Bellarmine University.
Ms. Marijah Teacher
Drop Off/Pickup Times
All parents are asked to sign their child in and out using the computers in the vestibule or the QR code at drop off/pick up point and a personal cell phone.
Drop Off (by 8:45 AM)
- Drop off before 7:45 will be in the lobby
- Drop off between 7:45-8:30 will be in the Red Room (around back middle of building)
- Parents will sign children in on computers in the vestibule.
- Pick up before 4:00 or during inclement weather: will be at the in the Red Room (around back middle of building)
- Pick up after 4:00 will be on the playground (back left side)
- Belongings will be right inside the classroom door
- Please remember to sign your child out on the computer or with the QR code.